1. Exhibitors must forward a list of their exhibits to the Fair Secretary by September 1st. The Secretary may refuse any entry that is not in the best interest of the Fair. All Pulling Contests, Open Horse Show and Open Oxen Show may be entered on the day of the show.
2. All exhibitors may purchase an exhibitor’s ticket ($10.00), which may be purchased from the Secretary at the time of entry, and entitles exhibitor to entry into the Fair all four days.
3. An individual must list all entries on one (1) entry form, or notebook paper. Make sure DEPT., CLASS NUMBER AND LOT NUMBER are listed with name of article. Livestock exhibitors see rules and times for entry under each class.
4. Exhibitors in Classes 50 thru 66 and Boys & Girls Classes 1 thru 15 & 20 must be brought to the Exhibit Hall Wednesday between 12 noon and 8:00 PM. Any article entered any previous year may not be entered again. Judging in these classes will take place Thursday, and only judges & superintendents will be allowed in the building until judging is completed. Exhibit Hall will open Thursday after all judging is completed.
5. There will be no entry fee in the following departments: Oxen, Pony & Horse Pulling, Doodlebug Pulling and Open Oxen Show. Those entering Horse & Pony Pullings will be allowed one (1) driver and two (2) helpers. Those entering the other Pulling Contests will be allowed one (1) driver and one (1) helper. All others will have to pay admission at the gate.
6. The Fair Society shall have the right to refuse or reject any entry or concession which they believe will not be in the best interest of the Fair, or if it deems advisable for health standards.
7. No applicant for any premium offered by the Society shall be entitled to such premium, unless said applicant is the owner of the property or article entered for premium, at the time of exhibiting same.
8. All decisions of judges are final. No person will be allowed to interfere with judges while in discharge of their duties and should an exhibitor so interfere, his or her exhibit will be disqualified.
9. No person shall be a judge in any class in which he may be an exhibitor.
10. No exhibit will receive a premium unless it is considered worthy of same in the opinion of the judges.
11. All premiums awarded may be liable to pro-rata reduction sufficient to meet any deficiency that may occur.
12. In Fruit, Vegetables or Flower Classes, all exhibits shown in collections are not eligible for any other premium.
13. Only people who are tending their animals will be allowed to remain on the Fairgrounds overnight. All others, except Security Police, must leave grounds at the conclusion of the day’s activities.
14. No exhibits, unless otherwise stated, can be removed from allotted space before 7:30 PM on SUNDAY. Exhibits may be picked up Monday from 3-8 PM.
15. No Premiums will be paid on the dates of the Fair except where otherwise stated.
16. All premiums awarded will be paid after October 31st, by the Treasurer, without solicitation, but if any exhibitor fails to receive his premium by November 30th, he or she should notify the Treasurer, giving him his post office address, name (printed clearly) and zip code.
17. All uniformed participants in the Parade will be admitted free Saturday after the parade only, and must have hand stamped.
18. Any company or firm dealing in agricultural implements or other materials of interest will be allotted spaces for the display of their products upon application to the Secretary.
19. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the Fairgrounds or Fair Parking Lots.
20. Parking allowed in designated areas only. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense and the Fair Association will not be liable for any damage incurred.
21. Only vehicles pulling trailers with show animals will be allowed access to restricted parking areas.
22. All motor homes, trailers, campers and supply trailers must be parked in designated areas.
23. All Concessionaires must abide by contract Rules & Regulations of the Four Town Fair Association.
24. The Union Agricultural Society, Inc. (Four Town Fair) will not be liable for any of the following: Loss or theft of any articles on exhibit; articles or materials left in automobiles, campers, trucks, etc.; damage to any exhibit; theft of, or damage to, automobiles, trucks, campers, etc.; or injuries sustained by any participants in competitive activities.
25. No dogs allowed on Fairgrounds. Only exception - Seeing Eye Dog.
26. All errors & omissions are subject to correction by the Secretary.